1. The applicant is required to make payment only in authorized account by cheque/DD payable at Jaipur in favour of IIJ Investments Pvt. Ltd..
2. Investors are required to collect the receipt of invested fund from respective associates and inform the company in case of not receiving the same from the Associate in 7 days.
3. Once the payment is credited in authorized account of company then the Company will provide welcome letter and legal agreement in next 15 days.
4. The Invested amount shall be subjected to interest payments calculated @12% p.a. compounded quarterly (effective 12.55% p.a.).
5. The Interest amount shall continue to accumulate till maturity of invested fund and shall be paid at the time of maturity alongwith Invested amount in one shot.
6. Interest amount shall be calculated from the date of credit of fund in authorized account of the company.
7. The payment of interest shall be subjected to tax deduction at source as per prescribed rates as per Income Tax Act,1961.
8. Investors are required to mention the period for which amount to be invested in application form i.e. 3 years, 5years or 7 years etc.
9. There shall be minimum lock-in period of 1 year. However applicant may choose to withdraw invested amount before expiry of one year, in that case investor shall not be eligible for interest payments.
10. Conditions for withdrawing fund before maturity;
i. In case of maturity period of 3 years, if investor wants to withdraw the fund before maturity period but after minimum lock in period i.e. one year then interest rate shall be reduced to 8% for entire period.
ii. In case of maturity period of 5 years, if investor wants to withdraw the fund before maturity period but after 3 years, then interest shall be calculated @12% for first 3 years and @8% for remaining period.
iii. In case of maturity period of 7 years, if investor wants to withdraw the fund before maturity period but after 3 years or 5 years as the case may be, then interest shall be calculated @12% for first 3 years or 5 years and @8% for remaining period.
11. If investors choose to withdraw the fund before maturity then he is required to make application in prescribed form & manner for withdrawal of fund and the company shall require atleast 15 days for payment from the date of receipt of application.
12. The applicant is required to nominate a person in application form who shall be entitled for maturity amount alongwith interest in the event of death of original investor.